Nagorno-Karabakh says 51 more servicemen killed in fighting with Azerbaijan | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Nagorno-Karabakh says 51 more servicemen killed in fighting with Azerbaijan

Nagorno-Karabakh said on Saturday that 51 more servicemen had been killed in the war with Azerbaijan, a sharp rise in the death toll from a week of fierce fighting.

Arayik Harutyunyan, president of the ethnic Armenian enclave inside Azerbaijan, said earlier he had travelled to join his forces on the front line.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA